Thursday, January 8, 2009

Can You Read the Text Behind These Misplaced Words ?

Can you read these words? That's amazing..I also couldn't believe reading this could be so easy =)

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
--

2 comments:

jeLai said...

oh yeah i can read it! hehe..

xb said...

i am clever zai hoho

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com